Monday, April 22, 2013

Earth Day Flower Manicure

Hi everyone! Happy Earth Day!

Today I have some flowery nail art to show you in honor of Earth Day!


I began with a base of Finger Paints Tiffany Imposter and used Sally Hansen X-Treme Wear Emerald City for the grass at the tips. The purple flowers were painted with Sally Hansen Hard as Nails No Hard Feelings, the pink flowers with CQ Pink Lady, and the peach flowers with JulieG Sushi for Two. All white was painted using Wet 'N' Wild French White Creme, and all yellow centers of the flowers is Rimmel 60 Seconds Sunny Days.


I'm pretty pleased with how this came out, and I hadn't planned it specifically for Earth Day. It just turned out that way!


You can probably tell I've been neglecting my nail and cuticle health lately. Shame, shame, I know. But I've been busy starting a new job and the weather's finally nice enough to ride my horse more. My hands and nails have been excessively dry and peely so I had to cut them down even father than they are in these photos. So that explains my upcoming absence. Hang in there with me though!

Thanks for looking! See you soon! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment