Saturday, February 16, 2013

OPI Deutsch Ya Want Me Baby? Swatch and Review

Hi again!

I have another swatch for you today: OPI's Deutsch Ya Want Me Baby?! Let's get going!


This is a metallic-y, shimmery bright orange polish. Although it's not really what I'd classify as a "winter" shade, but as maybe more of a "fall" shade, I really love this color! Shown here is two coats.


This color definitely says "girl on fire" to me! Very bright, vibrant, and fiery! Definitely a fun and fierce shade of orange!


This polish was extremely easy to apply. It's very smooth, not too thin and not too thick. It's also pretty fast-drying, which is always a plus. Another plus: this polish isn't streaky at all! I've found that other shimmery metallic-like polishes tend to streak, but this one does not. It's got an A+ in my book!

Thanks for stopping by! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment