Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Color Club Warhol

Hola!

Today I just have a simple little swatch. I purchased some Color Club polishes a few weeks back (and made a color block manicure here) and fell in love with Color Club Warhol.


Warhol is a jelly (I think?) hot pink neon shade that just screams summer! My swatch is two easy coats. You can see some VNL but it really wasn't as noticeable in person, so two coats satisfied me.


The formula was pleasantly thicker than the other Color Club polishes I bought in the bunch. Warhol dries semi-matte naturally, so my swatches are shown with one coat of Seche Vite.

My camera gets wiggy with neons, so the photo above is the most color accurate.


Normally, I'm not a huge pink fan, but if it's bold and bright enough (such as this), it's one of the few exceptions.


That's all for today! Thanks for stopping by! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment