Friday, June 21, 2013

Summer Water Marble!

Heyyyyya!

Today I have the second water marble I've ever done. You can see my first water marble here. :)

I should really do these more often because I'd be so much better at it if I practiced more. The whole process is just so time consuming, so they're really a once-in-a-while thing for me. Anyway, here's my latest water marble masterpiece!


The peach is Salon Perfect Bellini, the coral/pink is Zoya Elodie, the purple is Zoya Perrie, and the white base is Sinful Colors Snow Me White.


My pinky nail bubbled on me a little, so I used a toothpick to dot in some more peach. It didn't turn out too bad actually.


I had a hard time getting my polishes to spread over the water, otherwise I would have made some more interesting swirls on my nails. Although the polishes were purchased fairly recently, they just wouldn't spread more than about 6 rings. Elodie was really thin so it needed extra drops of polish to actually appear, and the other two were too thick. Blast this finicky nail polish!


Even though this was a hassle, I'm really happy with my results! I hope you are too :)

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment