Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Different Dimension Light it Up Blue

Hellooooo!

Today I have Different Dimension Light it Up Blue glow in the dark nail polish to show you!

First I have Light it Up Blue alone, with no base color underneath.


My swatch is two coats. The glitter distributed evenly over the nail, but the formula was very thick and kind of sticky.


Below you can see two coats of Light it Up Blue over two coats of Finger Paints Tiffany Imposter.


Unfortunately, I don't have any "in the dark" photos because I just couldn't get the right setting on my camera. If you're interested in seeing glow photos, head on over to Chalkboard Nails. You can see beautiful swatches of not only this polish, but other Different Dimension polishes.


I really love this polish, even if it is thick and sticky. The glow in the dark effect is really cool and the glitter is really pretty in the light, too.

If you'd like to purchase this polish, it can also be found on Llarowe's website for $12.00. Last I checked, it's sold out, but it's worth the wait. Different Dimension also has an Etsy shop.

That's it for today! Thanks for stopping by! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment