Sunday, June 9, 2013

Revlon Electric + Chevrons

Hi there!

Today I have Revlon Electric to show you, as well as some chevrons I attempted over Sinful Colors Snow Me White.


Please pay no attention to the poor condition of my cuticles :x I have Pure(TM) Nail Oil coming in the mail, which I hope to review for you!

I'm showing Revlon Electric here at three thin coats, and Sinful Colors Snow Me White at two coats. The chevrons were (badly) freehanded using a small striping brush in Electric.


At least my thumb looks good! Haha. I also have striping tape coming in the mail from Born Pretty Store and I also want to get some zig-zag scrapbooking scissors for cleaner lines and chevrons.


I'm pretty happy with the way this came out because, after all, it was my first time trying freehand chevrons, or chevrons at all.

I just want to note that Sinful Colors Snow Me White is a really nice opaque, almost one-coater white, BUT the brush made deep scratch marks in the wet polish, exposing the nail beneath. That's the only reason I had to use two coats to achieve an even color. I just have to remember to use a light touch when applying this.

That's all for today! Thanks for looking! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment