Sunday, June 16, 2013

Glam Cheetah Nails!

Heyyyylo!

Today I have some glam cheetah print nails to show you! They were modeled after my bathing suit which contains blue, green, and purple under black zebra print. I originally planned on trying to sponge all of the colors on and stamp zebra print on top, but because of time limitations I settled for cheetah spots using those colors. I added the silver to glam it up a little bit!


I used OPI Yoga-ta Get This Blue (blue), Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure Purple Pulse (purple), Pure Ice Twisted (green), Rimmel 60 Seconds Precious Metal (silver), and Sally Hansen Hard as Nails Black Heart (black).



My base coat was two coats of Nail Tek II with no base color. The above three photos are before topcoat. The below photos are after one coat of Seche Vite.




I really enjoyed wearing this design and got compliments on it, as well!

That's all for now! Thanks for looking! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment