Monday, June 24, 2013

Wet 'N' Wild Fergie Miami Spirit

Hi again! I hope you've all had a nice weekend!

Today I have another swatch, this time of Wet 'N' Wild Fergie Miami Spirit.


I have two other Fergie polishes, both glitters, and I don't really like them. But this I was pleasantly surprised with.


The formula was easy to work with, although I'm not a fan of the super-wide brush this came with. My swatch is 2-3 coats (I can't remember!) and it dries with a naturally matte finish.

Below are photos with one coat of Seche Vite.




Below you can see the difference between the two finishes.


I'm not really sure which one I like better because I like them both!

This green is a pretty shade, but wouldn't have been as likely to make it into my stash if it didn't look like this in the bottle:


Sorry, crappy cell phone pic, but that was the only way I could capture how this polish looks under dim artificial light. Oddly, this polish shifted between those two colors depending on which type of light I was in. I must say I like the turquoise looking shade more than the green, but who could deny a good green in their stash?

That's all I got today! Thanks for lookin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment