Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Teardrop Flower Nail Art

Hiiiii!

I did a little accent nail art the other day based on my cell phone case. It's purple with teardrops and flowers etched on the back. Here's a photo of it:

I began with a base of Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure I Lilac You, and the design was done using Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure Purple Pulse and a medium length striper brush and a small dotting tool.




Then I decided to add some glitter to the non-accent nails. I used Sally Hansen HD Color DVD. I used two coats of DVD.





Then I decided this design would look better matte, so I applied one coat of NYC Matte Me Crazy.



So what do you think? Matte or glossy? I'm loving them both, but I like the matte better.

Sorry for the pic spam! I hope you like this design as much as I do!

Thanks for looking! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment