Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Salon Perfect Bellini Swatch + My First Gradient!

Hi all!

Today I have a swatch as well as the outcome of my first sponged manicure. It's not the best, I'll warn you, ha. Anyway, here we go!

This is Salon Perfect Bellini.


My pictures were taken in artificial light with no flash. This is an orange-y peach creme, and I've shown it here with two coats.


The formula of this was a little difficult to apply. The first coat was streaky and had some bald spots. Luckily, this evened out nicely with just two careful coats.


I love this peach color, especially because there was no streaking after the second coat. I've tried other peach shades, and they were always streaky. Thank god for Salon Perfect!

Now, I'll show you my gradient. I used OPI Nomad's Dream to sponge over Bellini.


I'm not so good at this, but this is my first time sponging, so I'll give myself credit for trying! At least my ring finger nail came out good! Haha.

That's all for now! Thanks for reading! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment