Sunday, June 2, 2013

Floral Stripe Nail Art!

Hi!

Today I have some striped floral nail art for you! Yay!


I used a base of Wet 'N' Wild French White Creme, and the stripes are Zoya Natty. The purple is Zoya Perrie, the leaves are Zoya Wednesday, and the black flower centers were dotted using Sally Hansen Hard as Nails Black Heart. The above picture shows this manicure with one coat of Seche Vite.


The photo above is before topcoat. I wasn't sure at this point, how Seche Vite would affect my design, so I snapped a few pictures before I added it. Out the Door fast-drying topcoat tends to smear/bleed my designs, but thankfully, Seche Vite doesn't! I think I found my new go-to fast-dry topcoat!


My inspiration for this manicure was a design I saw on Bloglovin' done by Kayla Shevonne (original post here). I'd been itching to do a striped manicure, so I decided to put stripes in the background.


The above picture is with topcoat. I really liked wearing this manicure, and I'll have to do something like this again. Floral manicures are definitely "in" now, and why wouldn't they be? They're super cute and fun to do!

That's all for now! Thanks for stopping by! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment