Sunday, April 14, 2013

OPI Liquid Sand Get Your Number

Hi again!

Another liquid sand today! I'm wearing OPI Liquid Sand Get Your Number from the Mariah Carey collection!


I actually like this polish a lot more in the photographs than I do in person. I'm not a huge blue fan. I usually lean toward bright, fun colors, or turquoise shades. But what I do love about this polish is the abundance of mutil-colored glitters. Although it'll probably be a pain to remove later, it's pretty sparkle is worth it now.


The formula was a little weird for me with this liquid sand. It was thinner than What Wizardry is This? but thicker than The Impossible, yet it's slightly on the goopy side. It wasn't totally unmanageable, but the fact that I had a tiny mini brush to use made it a little harder to apply.


Because of it's thinner nature, my swatch is three coats.

That's all for now! I'll be back with the last OPI Liquid Sand shade from the Mariah Carey collection in the near future!

Thanks for stopping by! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment