Friday, April 12, 2013

Rimmel 60 Seconds Precious Metal

Hi!

Today I'm taking a break from the liquid sand polishes and showing you a pretty silver metallic shade from Rimmel!

This is Rimmel 60 Seconds Precious Metal.


I'm always excited about a nice, glittery, metallic shade like this. You can see the little bits of glitter in there mixed in with the metallic pigments. I've been searching for a polish like this for a while! A dense silver polish can always spice up any manicure.


The formula of this polish was thick, but not hard to work with. In fact, my cuticles required very little clean-up after painting my nails with this polish. The brush is really easy to work with, as it is with the other shades made by Rimmel. This beauty is shown at two coats.


I actually kind of see myself using this as a nail art color, rather than wearing it as a full mani like this. Sometimes I feel too gaudy sporting a fully metallic manicure, but that's just me! Regardless, I really enjoy this polish!

That's all for now! Hopefully I'll have some actual nail art for you soon, in addition to the three other OPI Liquid Sand shades from the Mariah Carey collection!

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment