Friday, April 19, 2013

Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure Black and Blue

Hiiiii!

Whoop! It's Friday! I hope to bring you all some nail art over the weekend! :)

Today I have another simple swatch of a color I love love love! This is Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure Black and Blue.


It's really easy to see the blue-green to purple fade of this metallic-looking color in the photo above. In different lights, the color changes more drastically. I really like this color because of it's constantly changing colors!


The formula of this was great. The color reached full opacity in just two coats, and it's completely streak-free! Streaks are something I've come across with other metallicy shades.


And here's the polish photographed with flash. You can see all the pretty sparkle this polish contains, as well as the pretty mermaid green it can become.

I love this color, although it's not exactly what I'd call a "spring" shade, it's still very pretty! What do you think?

That's all for now. Thanks for looking! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment