Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure I Lilac You

Heeeey!

Just another little swatch today! I've got Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure I Lilac You! I think it's the perfect spring time purple! :)


The above photo was taken in the shade.
I really like this purple! The brush was a little more difficult to paint with, while usually the brushes in SH Complete Salon Manicure bottles are nicely rounded.


This photo shown above was taken in indirect sunlight.
The formula of this polish is really good, despite it feeling a tad thin. My swatch is two thick coats with absolutely no streaks! Perfection!


The above photograph was taken in direct sunlight. And the picture below was taken using flash. Please excuse the disgusting color of my skin... the color of the polish is accurate.


That's all for now! I hope you've enjoyed! What's your perfect spring time purple?

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment