Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Studded Glitter and Stripe Nails

Hi everyone!

My nails have grown a little bit, so I've got a stripe mani based off a manicure I saw on Nails by Kayla Shevonne a while back. Although my nails are not as beautifully long as Kayla's, I hope you like them!


These are my nails before I added the studs. I began with three coats of Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure Golden Rule. I then painted one single stripe down the middle of my nail using Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure Red My Lips. I like how you can still see a hint of the gold glitter under the red stripe.


Then I applied one coat of Out the Door to each nail one at a time and stuck the gold stud on. I got these studs at bornprettystore.com. They were pretty inexpensive and came in a wheel with a bunch of other shapes and sizes of studs.


These are really cute and easy to do, and they don't look too bad without the studs, if you don't have any.


That's all for now! Thanks for stopping by! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment