Saturday, April 13, 2013

OPI Liquid Sand The Impossible

Hello!

I'm back with another OPI Liquid Sand today-- OPI Liquid Sand The Impossible from the Mariah Carey collection!


I love love love this color! The coral is so bright and happy and perfect for spring and summer!


The formula on this, like with Stay the Night, was a little thin, so this is three thin coats. As far as texture goes, I feel like this is a bit more textured than the other liquid sand polishes I've tried so far. But, it's not overly coarse, so it's not snagging and catching on things.


There are supposed to be star glitters in addition to the larger glitters, but my brush didn't come up with any stars, painting regularly. Next time I use this, I'll have to dig a little bit and try to find those stars!

Even though I didn't end up with any star glitters on my nails, I still love this liquid sand shade. It may be too soon to tell, but I think it may be my favorite!

Thanks for stopping by! Stick around for more liquid sand in the near future! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment