Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Sally Hansen Nailgrowth Miracle Squiggly Nail Art!

Hello again!

Today I have a little bit of squiggle nail art to show you! I'm not too impressed with myself on this one, but I thought it was cute!


The burnt red color is Sally Hansen Nailgrowth Miracle Radiant Rose, and the grey color is Sally Hansen Nailgrowth Miracle Fearless Fog.


The first two pictures above we taken before topcoat, and the next two were taken with topcoat.


Radiant Rose is worn as two coats. The formula is really great and easy to work with. This was almost a one-coater.


I haven't swatched Fearless Fog yet, but I think it'll be as wonderful as Radiant Red is. To create the squiggles, I used a short length striper brush. For the dots, I used the very small-tipped dotting tool that came with my 15pc MASH brush set.

There's my little nail art for the day! Thanks for stopping by! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment