Wednesday, April 10, 2013

OPI Liquid Sand What Wizardry is This?

Hi! I'm still here!

I was away over this past weekend, and I haven't had much time to blog. Today I have a liquid sand polish from OPI to show you. I ordered the first polish I'm going to show you, What Wizardry is This? and the minis from the Mariah Carey collection, and just recently got them in the mail! Yay! I've been dying to try these... although I'm sure you're sick of swatches like these now! :P



First up today is OPI What Wizardry is This?


I really like this polish! It's sparkly, yet matte, and the texture isn't overly coarse. It's not too rough to the point where it's annoying. It's just the right amount of texture. I couldn't stop feeling my nails when wearing these!


The Liquid Sand polishes are also longer lasting. They didn't chip on me as quickly as regular nail polish does. My swatch is two coats, and of course, no top coat.


I'm a really big fan of textured nail polish, and I can't wait to try out the others!

Stop back tomorrow for OPI Stay the Night! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment