Saturday, May 4, 2013

I'm Back!

Hi everyone!

I'm finally back, and my nails are feeling much better! Today I have a cheetah manicure I wore last week while my nails were still trying to strengthen up. They're a little short, but I still enjoy this manicure!


My base color was JulieG Shark's Cove, a really pretty turquoise polish with a silver shimmer. The black is Sally Hansen Hard as Nails Black Heart, and the silver is Rimmel 60 Seconds Precious Metal.


I was at a loss when choosing a design, so of course I chose to do a cheetah print. When in doubt, animal print! :D


I love these colors and feel like the silver goes really well as the spot color on top of that turquoise with silver shimmer. This is a cute, sparkly cheetah print manicure that's super easy to do (just a dotting tool or striper brush required!) and always looks cute.

Thanks for stopping by! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment