Saturday, May 11, 2013

Zoya Slapdash - Perrie

Hi again!

Today I have my second Zoya polish to show you! This is Zoya Perrie.


The formula of this was a little thicker than Elodie, shown yesterday, and therefore, only required two coats to reach full opacity. Despite it's thickness, it was still a very easy to work with formula, and naturally shiny.


I really liked wearing this pink-leaning purple creme because, like Elodie, it seemed to change hues in different lights. Here it appears more pink, while in other areas it would appear plain purple.


This is a really pretty purple that I'm glad to add to my collection, so I decided to pair it with another purple shade. You can see that nail art design below!


Here I've chosen to create triangles using tape with OPI Liquid Sand Can't Let Go from the Mariah Carey collection.


I think this adds some nice contrast between the shades and textures of the purples, and I loved wearing this design!

My right hand even came out well! :D



That's all for now! Check back on Monday for some more Zoya! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment