Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Zoya Slapdash - Wednesday

Hi again! I'm sorry for my absence again, but I broke yet another nail, so after this post, it'll be pretty quiet around here :(

But today I have another Zoya polish to show you... Zoya Wednesday.



The formula for Wednesday was consistent with the rest of the Zoya polishes I've swatched so far... on the thin side but really easy to work with and levels nicely. My swatch is two easy coats.


This is soooo pretty! So far, it's my favorite from my little make-your-own collection.


Below you can see the nail art I did using this polish!


This was my first time attempting roses on my nails, and I think I did pretty well! I used Rimmel 60 Seconds Mintilicious for the polka dots and leaves, OPI My Very First Knockwurst for the lighter rose color, and Sally Hansen Nailgrowth Miracle Radient Rose for the darker rose color.


This is a cute design, and I'm super bummed I broke a nail while wearing this! :(

Ah, anyway, I'll have the rest of the swatches at some point! Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment