Monday, May 6, 2013

Who Lives in a Pineapple Under the Sea?! Spongebob Nail Art!

Hi again!

Today I have some Spongebob Square Pants nail art for you!


I used the Spongebob stamping plate I got from Born Pretty Store a few months ago. At first, I had a little trouble when scraping, but I didn't realize there was a plastic coating around the plate. Haha, whoops! After removing that, it was smooth sailing!


The yellow base color is three coats of Rimmel 60 Seconds Sunny Days and all of the black is Konad Special Polish Black. My pinky and pointer fingers have stamped sponge holes, but the rest of my nails (including all of the nails on my right hand) have dotted sponge holes. I completed this manicure with a coat of NYC Matte Me Crazy to add to the sponge-like look of this mani.


I'm not really a fan of the sponge hole stamp because I had to stamp a few times to cover my whole nail. There are too many gaps in the stamp for my shorter nails. Dotting was much more controllable and easier to do.

Below are photos of my right hand. It's slightly different, but I like how it came out.




That's all for today! Thanks for stopping by! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment