Thursday, May 9, 2013

Zoya "Slapdash" Create-My-Own-Collection Introductory Post

Hi everyone!

Yesterday I received my very first bunch of Zoya polishes! I had ordered them while they were on sale for Earth Day ($4 a piece!), so needless to say, I was pretty excited over that steal! I thought about buying a collection created by Zoya, but decided to just pick out six shades on my own that I thought looked well together... hence the title. I chose to call it "Slapdash," which is a synonym for "random."

Here's a snapshot of all of the polishes I ordered.


I chose (from left to right): Elodie, Perrie, Wednesday, Phoebe, Natty, and Storm.

Over the next week or so, I plan on swatching them for you and maybe I'll even have some nail art for you!

I look forward to the upcoming posts, and I hope you enjoy them! Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment