Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Sally Hansen No Hard Feelings and Supernova

Hi!

Today I just have a little Sally Hansen for you! I was feeling like purple, and this is what I came up with.

I'll start with a swatch of Sally Hansen Hard as Nails No Hard Feelings.


No Hard Feelings is a pretty classic purple creme. I'm sure there are tons of other shades like this out there, but at $2 a bottle, it's not a bad deal.


The formula was really smooth and easy to work with, and I'm wearing two coats.

I decided to try out a Sally Hansen glitter I hadn't gotten to wear yet, and put that over top.


This is two thin coats of Sally Hansen X-Treme Wear Supernova over No Hard Feelings. It's got a bunch of tiny purple and teal colored glitters suspended in a clear base.


The formula was easy to work with, but the clear base was more plentiful than the glitters were... at least on the brush, anyway. To cover up any bald areas, I just applied another thin coat.

That's all for today! Thanks for reading! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment