Sunday, January 13, 2013

Floral Nail Art Stamping

Hi!

Today I have what I call "Cement Blossom" for you! I have the next two days off, so my hands have some time to actually look good. Here we go!


This is what I started with. I used:
- Sally Hansen X-treme Wear in Wet Cement
- Sally Hansen Nailgrowth Miracle in Gentle Blossom
Again, I painted over clear gels and applied a gel topcoat when the look was completely dry.


But I decided to take it a step further and spice it up a bit. I used Konad Special Polish in White and Konad plate m73 on the accent nails.


I didn't get full stamp coverage on my ring finger on my left hand or my thumb on my right hand, but my ring finger on my right hand and the thumb on my left hand had full to adequate coverage. I'm not sure if I maybe wasn't using enough force to stamp or if the polish dried too quickly. Either way, I'm digging this look!


Thanks for reading! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment