Saturday, January 19, 2013

OPI Nail Envy - Original Matte

Hey there!

Today was quite tragic. I broke two nails at work! So, I've trimmed my nails down a bit, but I actually kind of like them this way. I think they actually look cute! Plus, they're at guitar-playing length! Yay! Anyway, my nails are getting on the thin side, so I've just recently bought OPI Nail Envy, Original Formula in Matte.


The directions say to apply two coats and one coat every other day, or use as a base coat. So far, I've just applied the two coats. (I may do the whole every-other-day-thing, or I may get the urge to paint my nails!) It's a really smooth formula and pretty fast-drying. Totally loving the matte finish! I'm digging matte polishes more and more lately. 


As far as it actually strengthening, I haven't gotten that far. I'll have to do another post in the future with the results! I'm just hoping my dishwashing job doesn't hinder the possible results. We shall see!


Thanks for looking! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment