Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Paw Print Polka Dots

Hi again!

This afternoon, I have some paw print polka dots to share with you. Let's get to it!

I used:
2 coats OPI Nail Envy - Original Matte
3 coats Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure in Sheer Me Now
Sally Hansen Hard as Nails in Black Heart for the paws
Sally Hansen Nailgrowth Miracle in Wholesome Earth for the polka dots
2 coats Sally Hansen Dries Instantly


Sally Hanson Sheer Me Now is really streaky, so I didn't want to wear it alone. I had the idea of paw prints, but thought it'd be cool to add some different colored polka dots in there.


I used a large dotter for the pad of the paw, and dotted a few times to give the dot some irregularity, much like a dog's paw has. I used a medium dotter for the toes of the paws.


For the burgundy dotts, I used a meduim and small dotting tool to fill in the open spaces. I really like this simple design and I think the colors work well together.

Thanks for looking! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment