Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Flower Beauty Good Bud-Dy Glitter Gradient

Welcome back!

As promised, here is my first ever successful glitter gradient! I loved the turquoise from yesterday so much I decided to keep going and try a glitter gradient! I'm lovin' this! Here it is!

Glitters I used:
Pure Ice in Beware
Pure Ice in Once Again
Revlon Nail Art Duo Moon Candy in Milky Way (#2 - glitter end)


I reeeeeeeally like this manicure! So much sparkle, not to mention it's my first success when it come to glitter gradients! (Even if this is only the second time I've tried)


So pretty! But once again, remember the base color is a little darker in person. The tone of my skin and this color together make it hard for my camera to capture the correct colors, I guess!


That's all I've got for today! Until next time! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment