Monday, January 28, 2013

Del Sol Calypso Stamping

Hey there!

Today I have some stamping to show you. This is probably my third time stamping, ever. So, needless to say, it's far from perfect, and I tend to have a hard time with the white special polish. Maybe it dries quicker than the black? I'm not sure, but this is what I got!



I really like this pattern! I did get some dragging when applying my topcoat, though. This look was created with Del Sol polish in Calypso and Konad Special Polish in white. So naturally, because this was done using Del Sol color-changing nail polish, here's the sunlight version! 


Love love love this color! I wish this was the indoor color, so I could see it all day and not have to brave the frigid temperatures outside for a little bit of sunlight! (Or use my UV gel curing lamp)


At least my pointer and middle fingers came out pretty good! Just gotta get the hang of this!

Thanks for looking! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment