Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Attempted Glitter Gradient

Hello again!

I really wanted to do a glitter gradient, but that didn't happen as I had envisioned. I was left with big chunky glitters half way up or down my nails. I thought this polish was going to be much thicker and glitter abundant but that wasn't the case at all.

I used:
RCM Structure
RCM Brilliance
Sally Hansen Hard as Nails in Black Heart
Wet 'N' Wild Fergie in Kaleidoscope Eyes
Sally Hansen Dries Instantly



I'm not really entirely sure how I feel about this one. I know next time I'll use a finer glitter for a gradient. Here, I basically placed the glitter flecks where I thought they looked at least presentable.


I first tried to paint one layer of this glitter, but no glitter came off the brush. Definitely too much clear or the glitter is just too heavy. Sorry, Fergie, but this isn't the best polish purchase I've ever made!

That's all for now! Thanks for reading! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment