Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Flower Beauty Good Bud-Dy Swatch and Review

Heyyyyy!

Today I have a swatch from Flower Beauty. I found this on display in WalMart for around $5. I love how the names of all the polishes in this line are flower related! This one is called Good Bud-Dy. Let's get to it!


This polish was super easy to work with, really smooth, and it a gorgeous color. Just keep in mind, that it is a little darker than pictured here and below. I had a tough time color correcting this one because my hands came out redder than usual. Either way, I really enjoy this polish!


This covered evenly and fully in just two coats. I just love this turquoise! I've never heard of this brand until now, and I'll definitely be stopping back to get more!


So pretty! Stop by tomorrow to see a glitter gradient using this polish!

Thanks for looking! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment