Monday, January 14, 2013

Sally Hansen Smooth and Perfect in Sorbet Review and Swatch

Hey!

I started out thinking I was going to do something cute with stamping, but didn't get that far, and I didn't really even want to! Because my idea didn't turn out at all like I had hoped, I figured I'd review the base color I used.

I used:
Red Carpet Manicure Structure
Red Carpet Manicure Brilliance
Sally Hansen Smooth and Perfect in Sorbet
Sally Hansen Dries Instantly topcoat


I was not a fan of this at all. The color is pretty, but this polish was a nightmare to apply. The brush is really wide and round, so I found it kind of hard to work with. The formula was so thick and sticky... not at all smooth, and not at all perfect.




Pictured is 3 insanely thick, insanely annoying coats. I knew this was going to take forever to dry, so I used one coat of Dries Instantly by Sally Hansen to top it off.


Besides being so thick and sticky, the color is mostly even. So it's got that going for it, as far as pastels go.

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment