Monday, February 11, 2013

Easy Valentine's Day Polka Dots and Hearts Nail Art

Hi again!

This afternoon, with Valentine's Day right around the corner, I have some cute V-Day nail art to show off! Here we go!

I used:
Revlon Mon Cherry
Wet 'N' Wild French White Creme
A small dotting tool
Scotch tape
Scissors

This is what I started with:


I then added the polka dots to all of my fingers except my thumb and ring finger. On my thumb and ring finger, I used tape and scissors to create a heart stencil. A video on how to do this can be found here.


I do really like the plain look on my ring finger and thumb, but I wanted to add more polka dots. So this is the end result:


I am also a fan of this look. I like it both ways! On my accent nails I just alternated polka dot colors for the hearts when necessary. Another way to incorporate the dots on the accent nails could be only dotting the area around the heart, or just the heart. There are so many things you can do with these cute heart stencils!


Super cute! I'm really pretty proud of my polka dots here. I've never been too successful at keeping my dots relatively the same size and equally spaced. I'd say I did a pretty good job with that here!

That's all for now! Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment