Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Ikat Print Attempt #2

Hey!

Today I have some more ikat print to show you! I had tried this print based on a tutorial I discovered on Nails by Kayla Shevonne last month: my post seen here. I wasn't too big a fan of my work then, but this time, I'm happy with my results! Let's get to it!


For my base color I used Rimmel 60 Seconds Sunny Days. The white is Wet 'N' Wild French White Creme, the turquoise is Rimmel 60 Seconds Mintilicious, and the black is Wet 'N' Wild Black Creme.


I am so proud of this! It's not as sloppy as my last attempt, although it isn't as perfect as Kayla's, but I can only get better!


If you haven't noticed, I've been showing my right hand only. Sadly, I was refilling my smaller bottle of acetone and spilled some on my left hand! So, my left hand got quite runny and is pretty horrendous looking up close.


My middle and ring fingers, and the one side of my pointer, got the brunt of the spill, so they look pretty sad. If it weren't for this small tragedy, I'd be completely in love with this manicure. Ah, oh well. There's always next time!

That's all for now! Thanks for looking! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment