Sunday, February 17, 2013

OPI Yoga-ta Get this Blue! Swatch

Hello!

Today I just have a simple little swatch. The fun comes tomorrow, when I show off the nail art I did with this polish as the base color. This is OPI Yoga-ta Get this Blue!


Yoga-ta Get this Blue! is a really pretty blue shimmer polish. I've had this bottle for a really long time (a few years?), so it was a bit thick, but not totally unmanageable, considering how long it's been sitting. My swatch is two coats.


I'm surprised at how my fingers weren't stained when I removed this polish a couple days later. Usually dark colors tend to stain my cuticles a little when I remove them.


Just a really pretty deep blue with a blue shimmer. It's definitely going to spend just a little more time on my polish rack!

Stop back tomorrow for some stamping and other nail art featuring this polish! See ya then! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment