Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Rimmel Sunny Days Swatch and Review

Hey everyone!

Today I just have a quick swatch for you. I used this color as my base color for my last ikat print mani. You can see that post here. Let's get to it! 


This is the bright and shiny Rimmel 60 Seconds Sunny Days! I love this yellow. I've yet to find a yellow polish that isn't streaky and annoying... until I discovered Sunny Days.


This yellow is definitely very sunny and pretty. The formula started out a bit streaky, but built up nicely by the third coat. I added a forth coat just to be safe. The brush is pretty easy to work with, and I didn't need to do much cleanup here. This is just a really nice solid yellow creme.


If you don't mind layering on the coats, this is a fantastic yellow. Usually I'm a two-coater lover, but this is an exception. I'm glad I gave this a chance!

That's all for today! Thanks for stopping by! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment