Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Purple Glitter Cheetah Stamping Nail Art!

Hey! Welcome back!

If you saw my post from yesterday, you know that my base for this manicure is Essie Imported Bubbly. I have some stamping and glitter added to that shimmery beige to show off today! Here we go!


I added this thick glitter by Sally Hansen, called Big Money, to my thumbs and ring fingers. It was fine in one coat, but I applied two just for a more dense look.


I love this look all by itself, but I wanted to add a little more to my other fingers.


I stamped using Konad Special Polish in Black and the cheetah pattern on Konad plate m57, I believe.


To spice that up just a bit more, and add some color to correspond with the little purple glitters in Big Money, I dotted using a small dotting tool, some Maybelline Color Show Iced Queen in the open spots on the pattern.


I'm really happy with these results! The stamping helps mask the minimal streaking Imported Bubbly created on my nails, and the purple pulls the whole look together! Love it!

Thanks for looking! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment