Friday, February 8, 2013

OPI Ombre Nails

Hey!

Today I have an ombre manicure to show off to you all! The Regis Hair Salon in my area was having a buy-one-get-two-free sale on select OPI polish, so I decided to splurge a bit, by buying nine total polishes. Let's get to it!


(The coming photos are more color-accurate. I didn't realize how yellow/red this photo was in comparison to the others till they were all on the same page)
I have OPI You Don't Know Jacques! on both my thumb and pointer, Berlin There Done That on my middle finger, My Very First Knockwurst on my ring finger, and Step Right Up! on my pinky.


This is the first time I've done this sort of thing on my nails, and I really like it! All fingers except my pinky have three coats of polish, and my pinky has four coats.


My thumb through ring finger could have done just fine with two coats, but I decided to go with three just for personal preference.


I must admit, it's quite fun to wear a different color on all of my nails! I'll have to rummage through my collection for any more potential ombre polishes!

Thanks for looking! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment