Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Cheetah Print and Pure Ice Twisted Accent Nails!

Hey everybody!

More cheetah print love going on here today! I usually only have one or two accent nails, and they're never next to each other, so I wanted to try and mix things up a bit with this manicure. Let me show you the finished product!


I used Pure Ice Twisted on my middle and index fingers, and I used Flower Beauty Good Bud-dy as a base color on the rest of my fingernails. The cheetah spots are Maybelline Color Show Green With Envy, and the black is Sally Hansen Hard as Nails Black Heart.


I really love this! And, yes, I used Gelous again! :)


For my right hand, pictured below, I switched the accent nails with the cheetah nails.


I actually think I like this look better. Maybe it's because I love Twisted so much!


My freehand cheetah print is really getting better the more I do it, and the more I do it, the more I love it! It's a win-win!


I'm really quite happy with the turn out of this manicure on both hands! The colors worked beautifully together, and Twisted helped me switch up my usual accent nail routine.

I hope you've enjoyed this as much as I have! Thanks for stopping by! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment