Thursday, March 14, 2013

Glitter, glitter everywhere! Confetti Nails

Hi again!

It's been quite unfortunate lately for me when it comes to my nail length, and I can thank my job for that... over and over again :( So, sadly, I'm repping my stubs today. I'll continue to use that Orly cuticle treatment creme (reviewed here) and hope for the best!

Aside from dreadfully short nails, I've got some glitter goin' on!


I began with two coats of Sally Hansen X-treme Wear Wet Cement then added two coats of Sally Hansen Hard as Nails Ice Queen. Yeah, that's two coats of that glitter up there.


Ice Queen had plenty of small silver glitters, but those purple and blue hex glitters were hard to get off the brush and onto my nail. Geesh I've had some bad luck with glitters lately!


But, I don't totally hate this, especially now that I'm looking back at it. With a little more work, I could've gotten a bit more coverage with the larger glitter, but instead I added one thick coat of Pure Ice It's Complicated.


It's Complicated consists of rainbow colored hex glitters both small and medium sized. I don't hate this either, but this would've looked better over black. Next time!


Those lonely glitters from Ice Queen become so lost in the background with this, but that's ok, because they kind of fit in with the rest of the crowd.


Hopefully the next time I use this confetti glitter I'll be celebrating the new growth of my nails! Ha!

Well, that's all for now! Thanks for looking! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment