Sunday, March 3, 2013

What I've Been Using Lately: Orly Cuticle Therapy Creme Review

Hey again!

Today I have a little comparison post for you! I got Orly Cuticle Therapy Creme at Sally's the day after I swatched Wet 'N' Wild On a Trip posted a few days ago (which was actually done during the few final days in February. I was ahead of the game!) Let's get started!


I really like this stuff. It moisturizes and promotes nail growth. And, this stuff really works fast!


The photo on the right is from the Wet 'N' Wild swatch, and the photo on the left was the Finger Paints swatch, just TWO DAYS later! Look at that difference in length! I used the creme twice a day for just two days and achieved that much growth. That's pretty impressive, I think.


The tub contains two ounces (60 mL) of creamy, fluffy goodness and retails for around $8. Totally worth it!

Thanks for stopping by! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment