Friday, March 1, 2013

Wet 'N' Wild On a Trip + Fergie It's Gonna Be a Good Night

Hey everyone! Happy March! One more month closer to warmer weather!

Today I have a simple manicure on my newly shortened nails. I mean, really shortened. I had a break that was really close to the edge of my nail bed, so being OCD, I had to trim them all to the same length. Sad.


I know they're horrible, but try not to shield your eyes! This is Wet 'N' Wild Megalast On a Trip. This is a super creamy polish and the brush makes it very easy to apply. I actually didn't have to do any clean up!


I love this soft purple! My swatch is three coats, although two would have been just fine. I ended up dinging a nail after the second coat, so I added and third to smooth things out.


I really wanted to try that Fergie glitter I swatched not too long ago here, so I put that over top. This is Wet 'N' Wild by Fergie It's Gonna Be a Good Night. To apply this glitter, I basically applied one coat, then dabbed the bare spots.


Here it is matte. I'm not sure which version I like better, but I like it either way. Plus, my topcoat hasn't arrived yet :(

That's all for now! Until next time! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment