Tuesday, March 5, 2013

China Glaze Hanging in the Balance - Cirque du Soleil Collection

Hey! Welcome back!

As promised, here is another polish from the China Glaze Cirque du Soleil collection! This is China Glaze Hanging in the Balance! Let's get to it!


Hanging in the Balance is a nice blue creme. It was super easy to apply, no flooding of the cuticles. The formula was a tad thinner than most other polishes I have, but not a huge problem. My swatch is two coats.


I really really like this color. A nice lighter shade of blue to dress up your fingertips. How can you not love that?


I don't have many blues in my collection, so I'm glad I picked this up!

That's all for now, lovelies! Thanks for reading! :) Stop by tomorrow for some more Hanging in the Balance, featuring hand-painted cheetah print! I'm really proud of that manicure! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment