Wednesday, March 6, 2013

China Glaze Cheetah Print Nails!

Hi everybody!

Boy, have I been dragging this China Glaze thing out, haven't I? ;) Today I have a little something extra over my China Glaze Hanging in the Balance. Some hand-painted cheetah print with glittery accent nails! Let's gooooo!


I used Finger Paints Tiffany Imposter for the spots, and the black is Wet 'N' Wild Black Creme. These were applied using a small/medium sized dotting tool.


My glitter accent nail (also on my thumb) has a coat of Pure Ice Strapless, two coats of Pure Ice Once Again, and some dabbing of Wet 'N' Wild Fergie Kaleidoscope Eyes.


I really really love this design! This was my first time using a dotting tool to create cheetah spots, while I usually use my Konad stamper. This was much easier than I led myself to believe, so I'm glad I gave this a chance! Maybe I'll be using the hand-painted method from now on! 


There's a shot of my new topcoat, INM Out the Door. It's a pretty fast drying topcoat that provides a nice shine.

That's all for today! Thanks for stopping by! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment