Sunday, March 10, 2013

Pure Ice Twisted Swatch and Review

Heyyyyy!

Just a quick swatch today, but man, I love this color. I've got some Pure Ice Twisted for ya!


This color. I love it. But you already knew that. My swatch is three coats of green blue teal glittery goodness. In different lights, this polish completely transforms. Under artificial light, it takes on a more greenish hue (even as green as the bottle is in the above photo). With low lighting, just sitting in front of my computer screen, the glitters get bluer. Because of the color shift, it was really hard to get color accurate photos. So, you'll just have to take my word for it... it's gorgeous.


This shade reminds me of mermaid scales and peacock feathers. Not at the same time of course, haha, but I'm feeling a peacock manicure coming on in the future! When I first saw this, I thought it was going to be more of a microglitter topper, but I was pleasantly surprised at how dense it actually is. The formula seemed a little thick, but not hard to work with.


This shimmer is a great addition to my collection and I'm really glad to place it amongst my other bottles!

That's all for now! Until next time :)

No comments:

Post a Comment