Saturday, March 9, 2013

Think Spring! Dotted Daisy Nails

Hey there!

I'm thinking spring today! I have a cute, simple, and extremely easy to do daisy nail design to show off... it's as close to spring as I'm going to get for at least a month and a half. :( Anyway, let's get to the nails!


My base color is OPI My Very First Knockworst, the yellow is Rimmel 60 Seconds Sunny Days, and the white is, of course, Wet 'N' Wild French White Creme.


I love love love this! That dusty pink base coat makes a nice delicate, girly background for these simple springtime daisies.


This was so super easy to do, just a dotting tool, and I love the outcome of such a simple design. A little goes a long way sometimes!


So pretty and delicate, just as us ladies are ;)

That's it for today! Thank you for stopping by! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment