Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure Choco-Latte Swatch and Review

Hi again!

Just another Sally Hansen swatch today! I've been so busy getting ready for college in the fall that I haven't had much time for nail art. I'll be starting a second job in a couple weeks, so hopefully I'll be able to get some nail art done between now and then. Anyway, here's Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure Choco-Latte!


Choco-Latte is a really nice nude shade that applied easily, although somewhat streaky (the streaks are less noticeable in person), and my swatch is three coats.


I really like this color and feel like it goes well with my skin-tone. This'll probably be one of my go-to nudes.


The formula was of adequate thickness, and as I said before, it was easy to apply. Again, I didn't have to do any cleanup because the brush allowed me to paint so neatly and easily.

That's all for now! Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment