Monday, March 25, 2013

Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure Angel Wings Swatch and Review

Hey everyone!

I have a little swatch for you all today. It's Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure Angel Wings.


Angel Wings is a really nice, sheer white with pink shimmer and little bit of small glitter thrown in there. This is three coats.


The photo above shows the glitter bits a little better, because they are pretty subtle.


The formula was easy to work with and the thick, curved brush made the application really easy. I didn't need to do any cleanup at all!


Above I have a coat of NYC Matte Me Crazy over Angel Wings. I like the mattefied version of this polish much more than it's natural sparkly version.


When matte, this polish is a little less sheer and the pink tones pop out more without being in direct light. The glitters are a little more visible, too.


Also, just a note about Matte Me Crazy: I've found that this matte topcoat helps keep my polish from chipping or lifting. Definitely recommend this as a cheap, but reliable matte topcoat!

That's all for now! Thanks for stopping by! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment