Monday, March 4, 2013

China Glaze Igniting Love - Cirque du Soleil Collection

Hey again!

Today I have a polish from my first China Glaze purchase ever! I'm going to show you China Glaze Igniting Love from the Cirque du Soleil collection! Here we go!


Igniting Love is a really nice pink-leaning soft red creme. It was fairly easy to apply, although I did get a little on my cuticles every now and then. The formula seems a bit thin to me, but that's not something that bothers me. My swatch is two coats, and this is the most color accurate picture.


Here it appears to be more red, but it really is a bit softer in person. When removing the little bit of color I got on my cuticles, this polish seemed to bleed a little, so take that into consideration when removing this polish.


Overall, I'm happy with this color. I reminds me a little of Essie Fifth Avenue. Maybe I'll test that out in the future!

Stop by tomorrow for a swatch of another China Glaze Cirque du Soleil collection polish! Thanks for reading! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment